Launched yesterday by its namesake in Japan it could arrive in the UK towards the end of next year and at 100,000 yen it likely costs around $1,000 which at current rates ($1.63 = £1) might imply a price of over £600 over here.
Allegedly it has been under development for 16 years which predates the iRobot Roomba!
It has its very own website and android & iOS apps should appear for really remote robotic control!
Some of the features are given as:
- Fast 360º camera (30 frames a second)
- Powerful lithium ion battery providing a 29 minutes operation between charges
- Light 200w digital motor operating at 78,000 rpm
- Wifi connection for smartphone apps
- Continuous tank tracks
- Full-width brush bar with carbon fibre filaments
You can register to get updates on the website.
We’ll leave you with the most popular 360 eye video.