We have picked up the top 10 brands they list on engagement added Amazon and tried to inject some local flavour with Burberry (# 82 in the Interbrand list) together with seven popular consumer names who appear to have some form of Twitter customer service presence.
|Twitter customer service|
|I.co.uk March 8 2013|
|1Probably US only|
Our rather light hearted critique awards the following:
- Best name – ~@AskAmex closely followed by @DellCares
- Shortest name – @BTCare
- Trickiest name – @Asos_HeretoHelp
- Global coverage – @DellCares “24×7 Global support”
- Local coverage – @YahooCare “Customer Care Mon–Fri from 6:00AM to 6:00PM PST”
- Greatest followers – @BlackberryHelp – 1.1 million
- Least followers – @AsdaServiceTeam – 422
We’re sure that out there somewhere there is a directory of all twitter customer car / service addresses and if we eventually find it we will add it for your use!
In the meantime here’s Simply Measured’s excellent study