- Go with the SwiftKey flow
- Internet Sales reach 16.1% All Retail Sales (excl Food)
- UK Internet usage reaches 85.1% in Q4 2012
Topic of the week has to be Google Glass who are looking for “explorers” to join in their development project.
- Good news – All you have to do is in 50 or fewer words tell them what you would do if you had glass.
- Bad news you have to be a US citizen.
This is …. “How to apply
We’re looking for bold, creative individuals who want to join us and be a part of shaping the future of Glass. We’d love to make everyone an Explorer, but we’re starting off a bit smaller. We’re still in the early stages, and while we can’t promise everything will be perfect, we can promise it will be exciting.
Using Google+ or Twitter, tell us what you would do if you had Glass, starting with the hashtag #ifihadglass.
- Your application must be 50 words or less
- You must include #ifihadglass in your application
- You can include up to 5 photos with your application
- You can include a short video (15 secs max)
- Be sure to follow us on Google+ (+ProjectGlass) or Twitter (@projectglass) so that we can contact you directly
- You must be at least 18 years old and live in the U.S. to apply
- For more details, please see our full Terms and FAQ
The deadline for applications is February 27th”
Our 50 words might start “ #IfIhadGlass we would certainly keep an I or two on your exciting Google-eyed journey……
And here’s our photo!
Now Google surely just one pair in the UK would be OK! Give us a shout at @Idotcodotuk
In other news Jeff Bezos’s wife Mackenzie has written a new book called Traps which is available from ……..
Nice little quote, we thought, from a comprehensive article in Vogue “Bezos acknowledges that having a husband who is worth $20 billion is a stroke of luck—especially for someone who wants to write literary fiction,”
We’ll leave you with the Google Glass video:
Disclosure: We have Affiliate Marketing arrangements with Google & Amazon