This is the question the Office for National Statistics poses as part of their Labour Force Survey enabling them to Publish their 3rd Internet Access Quarterly Update. This basically classifies the adult (over 16) population as users or non users of the internet.
And the winners are 16-24 year old females living in Berks Bucks & Oxfordshire earning over £50kpa.
On the other hand the non winners are 75+ year old females living in the West Midlands earning less than £10.4k pa.
Top 5 (last quarter)
1. (1) Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire
2. (5) Inner London
3. (11) Cheshire
4. (2) Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire
5. (6) Surrey, East and West Sussex
Bottom 5 (last quarter)
32. (31) Northumberland and Tyne and Wear
33. (33) South Western Scotland
34. (29) Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
35. (34) West Midlands
36. (30) West Wales and The Valleys
Particular congratulations go to Cheshire who have moved up 8 places during the quarter.